size
build
player
04-05-2013, 04:36 PM

If I could make the world as pure,

and strange as what I see...

I'd put you in the mirror,

I put in front of me.
His doting nature was truly the only thing that kept her going, kept the ravaged soul of the helpless dame from truly shattering into pieces. She knew she would have been long dead if not for him, but Laxago seemed unable to show her gratitude, much like she was unable to show anything else; her tongue lapped against inky jowls, ears twisting back in response to the male's movement, and for a moment she paused, twisting her muzzle to the side to lick his ankle, her tail folding up beside her hip as a yawn parted her jaws, her tongue curling towards the roof of her mouth as she did so. By the time she had reached the water, Deteste was there, ever watchful and hovering by her side, and she rolled idly onto her spine, glancing towards her mate with her usual somber expression, her ears flicking to catch his gentle greeting, the soft croon of his voice soothing her as it so often did. She spoke very rarely now, her communications made mostly with eye contact and subtle body language, and Laxago twisted herself quietly back onto her belly, forcing herself to rise and shaking the dirt from her pristine coat - that was only its paladin color thanks to Deteste's doting grooming - and padding into the cool brook. The waters only reached about halfway up her lanky legs before the girl halted, watching silver fish dart around and under her and intriguing what little curiosity still stirred within her breast, her muzzle dipping quietly towards the water as she quietly wondered if she could manage to catch any of them.