gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
06-29-2015, 05:15 PM
round here the sky's a little closer a little closer to the ground

Much to Aslan's relief it seemed that he wouldn't in fact startly his mother at all, nor be too much of a pain either as she greeted him with a cheery welcome and invited him over to join her. Certainly pleased with the offer he needed no further prompting to continue over to her side and settle down beside her. "Good Morning" He responded, a proper greeting given now that he had gotten her attention.

To his surprise a question was quickly aimed his direction, laced with a hint of concern. Had he worried his parents with his wandering trips? Had they perhaps learnt of Lux, the mountain lion seemed to be no threat at all though they might not have been too pleased about her presence so close to him and the lands of Threar. He still hadn't told anyone of her and for now planned to keep it that way, just until he was sure of her himself.

"Yeah." He replied with a nod of his head, he certainly hadn't wanted to cause any alarm with any actions as of late, not the exploration and certainly not his approach to his mother now. "Why, am I too big to sit with my mother now?" He enquired, a hint of a cheeky smile upon his features as he tried to lighten the mood, teasing her about that little moment of concern.

it's hard for someone to get lost here harder still to get found