ardent

Frankly, My Dear...

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2013, 06:11 PM

He was acting a complete fool, but at the same time he was incredibly worried and didn't much care how he appeared. His wife could be dying and he was helpless and lost. Still, with Loccian's arrival he was much less worried than he had been before. A smile lingered on his lips as she spoke, realizing how silly he must've sounded. As she gave him an order he nodded. He may be King but when it came to herbs.. she was Queen. Loccian would question the queen, but no answer was given, only furthering the King's worry. Loccian soon spurred herself into action, commanding the King to join her. Gerhardt obliged and slithered from his place beside his wife, galloping beside Loccian. "I'm not sure. When I arrived she smelled of vomit and she said she was very cold. She must be running a high fever." As she stopped quickly, Gerhardt put on the brakes, coming to a skidding stop next to her as she examined a plant. Perhaps it would be of service to his wife. He looked it over but found nothing special about it with his untrained eye. "What should I look for?" His brow quirked as he waited for a response, adrenaline already pumping through his veins.

"speeeeech"