gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
06-30-2015, 12:39 PM
He was curled in the den against Shaye's back while her stomach was against her mother's back and Motif was curled around the tiny sleeping Vail. She was only a few days old and still completely helpless and tiny. He'd often find himself staring at her for what seemed like hours. Her perfection was undeniable and every wolf in that den would have said the same. He loved her from the moment he saw her, much like her mother. He was enjoying his nap with his little family when Bass's call reached his ears. They would have to go out in the snow, and he wondered for a moment if he should stay with the baby.

He'd reach over Shaye to nuzzle at Motif, sure that his movement would wake his other daughter as well. "Motif, Bass is calling for you." He'd smile and kiss her, encouraging her from sleep. "I'll stay with Vail, go see what he needs. I'm sure whatever he needs is better told to you than me." He was sure that Bass would excuse his absence considering the age of their child. She was not yet ready to leave the den, it would be dangerous out there for her, just as dangerous as leaving her alone right now.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]