gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
06-30-2015, 06:45 PM
Ashe nodded, but before she could get up Ylva had tried to stand only to collapse. A stern look placed itself on her features as she scolded the woman. "You just broke your leg! You have to rest, no walking right now okay? I mean it." She pouted at the last part as she stood to leave and catch Ylva something to eat. As she turned to pad away, she glanced back. "Behave yourself!" She said jokingly, and raced off to find food.

It would not be long before she was able to track herself a nice snow hare. The creature had been distracted in finding it's own food, that Ashelia's little body had been able to wiggle it's way towards it as she was mistaken for a snowy slushed mud puddle. Her scent covered by the snow. When she had gotten close enough, she raced after it a few lengths until her paws swiped at it's hind legs, tripping it so she could bite and snap it's spine. Ah, the crack of prey bones was so much different then wolf bones...

With her prize in tow, Ashelia spotted through melting patches of snow, a patch of flowers that she couldn't quite name, (poppy) but the scent reminded her of what a few of the wolves she had come across took for pain. That gave her an idea! Dropping the snow hare, she moved towards the flowers and nipped a couple off, Winter was ending and in it's wake, some plants seemed to be sprouting, so she'd take these with the hare and continue towards where the woman waited. Sliding down into the trench, she dropped the hare in front of Ylva. "Here, I found these."

She nosed the hare to her, and she carefully shook some little black seeds from the flowers onto the hare. "I don't know what they're called...but they help with pain, and they'll eventually help you to sleep when you wanna rest."