Gale

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
06-30-2015, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2015, 05:08 PM by Gale.)
I needed some new-ness so thought I'd redo this and see what happens.

Anais - 3 years, Female, Vilendis of Donostrea, Heart is Glacier's
Having exchanged confessions of love with Glacier, my little hunter is now officially living with him and his family in Donostrea - along with her little sister. She's absolutely ecstatic to be there, though she is admittedly still intimidated by Glacier's large and diverse family, but her current goal is to begin again with her hunting after taking an extended break from it to raise her brother. I'm mainly going to be focusing on threads within the pack for her, interactions between Glacier's family and any hunting-based - or navigation-based -  scenarios to work her toward getting those points up (because I have been slacking on them majorly). So all Donostrea wolves welcome for her, and I'll be tossing up a thread or two for her there somewhere too, hopefully soon.

Callisto - 3 years, Female, Hermit Healer Loner, It's Complicated
Callisto has officially moved to the Fern Gulley in the south and is setting up a little healer's retreat there, spending most of her time wandering the territory and gathering up what she can for her medicine cache. Her broken relationship with her ex-mentor Maximous is on the mend, and Jakart's presence is slowly becoming a constant in her life though she still refuses to label what he is to her. Though she's not the most friendly or patient - and though she wholeheartedly objects - I would like to see her interacting with other healers and learning about new plants. She's not really keen on traveling far just yet, but maybe something new to her could be pointed out in the Gulley?

Eirik Kaname - 3 years, Male, Member of Fiori, Single but Distracted
With Dad gone, Eirik is trying to step up and be the man in his family. He has no idea what he's doing and mostly feels like a useless lump, but he's trying. He's currently in the process of trying to get accepted into Fiori with his mother and younger siblings, and he'll be sticking close to them to make sure no one's getting hurt or doing anything dangerous - like running away back home when no one's looking. I'm not entirely sure what to do with him, but he's a pack wolf now so maybe some interaction there?

Gale Elementas - 4 years, Female, Aertus of Donostrea, Single and Ready to Mingle~
Family is still coming first for this girl, and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon. She's still content in Donostrea with her huge family, playing the Aertus role as messenger, but she's going to start focusing more on her skills. I'd like to get training threads for her with her siblings, Navigation and Hunting, and some others out where she can make friends because she's starting to feel a little like an awkward third wheel what with her family members all finding love interests and bringing them home. She still doesn't know if she's made to do the whole settle-down-for-life thing, but she's still looking for romance-y stuff anyway.

Miksa - 2 years, Male, Chapter of Threar, Hopelessly Single
Despite the raid defense for Threar being unsuccessful, Miksa has grown from it. Receiving praise and a promotion for his part in it, he is finally beginning to feel like a contributing member of the pack and is starting to gain a little more confidence in himself. I'm hoping he'll use that to finally start reaching out and socializing more with his packmates and maybe start to feel more comfortable there in the process. He's got a few nice wounds that need some mending so maybe no spars just yet - though he's determined now to make himself a better fighter - but maybe he could learn a little first aid so he knows how to patch himself up afterward?

Reply here or PM, I'll answer both!