size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-01-2015, 12:07 AM
Shaye would only know of the challenge at its end, hearing of it in passing on her way to her mentors den. She hurried her pace, anxious to find her mentor and stopping only to grab herbs from one of her own stashes on imperium territory. She couldn't believe her hero had fallen but her only thought and concern was to make things better for her beloved aunt. With the herbs in her maw and a swift trot beneath that waved her feather to and fro she would March into rhythms den in a very no - nonsense manner. She moved immediately to rhythms side only to see the other girl was out cold.

She twitched a little nervously at the idea of healing her aunt with any guidance what so ever but she steeled herself with a deep breath, reminded herself that this was rhythm lying there in pain and got to work. First off she mixed some pain herbs eith water and dripped it into the unconscious girls mouth so she wouldn't be woken with and fright when shaye touched the wounds, if she woke at all it would be groggily. She then began to clean the cuts and gashes on rhythms body, wincing as she did so, she could see it had been a brutal fight. After cleaning she applied herbs to fight infection and bound any wounds still bleeding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.