gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-01-2015, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015, 02:09 PM by Shaye I.)

Going over her mentors cuts and scrapes, that was easy, even an anti inflammatory herb paste for the worst of the bruises was within Shaye's abilities, but as Shaye examined the oddly bent tail her mentor would awake. She glanced up at Rhythm as the groggy and disorientated woman took her in. Her beloved mentor would offer advice, and Shaye would gulp, broken? She looked again at the broken tail, very gently letting it go. She had to make a splint? She swallowed again. “I..I.. I need to grab some things” she whispered, and fled the den.

The young girl returned as quickly as possible with the items she needed for a splint. She surveyed Rhythm again and swallowed. She'd never dealt with a broken bone in reality before, only theory. Still, the young girl could never let down her Aunt and casting a big, apologetic look over at her Aunt she straightened out the broken bone, aligned in where the snap had happened, placed the stick along side the bone and wrapped it. She worked quickly, not wishing to hurt her Aunt any more then absolutely necessary. Shaking a little she took a deep breath before she moved to Rhythm's head. She gently rubbed her cheek against an unmarked side of Rhythm's head before she gently applied a honey paste to Rhythm's damaged lips. With that, she was done, and she curled up against whatever she could of her healer and closed her eyes, simply being there for her hero.

"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.