Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-01-2015, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015, 02:18 PM by Motif I.)

Motif would barely leave her den after the birthing of her single new born. She needed to be near Vail every second of every day to the point where she felt anxious if the young girl was out of her sight for more then a moment. Her paternity feelings where in overdrive and she did not know why, only that every part of her told her that Vail needed protecting from the world – even more so then her sweet Shaye. Motif didn't want for anything in her time spent in the cave, Shai hunted for her, Shaye and Rhythm kept her company and her life was perfect.

Having Rhythm there to spend time with her was a treasure she hadn't anticpiated and would have fought tooth and claw to keep. The two sisters where everything they had ever been and more. Vail had brought them close, had given them something to love and dot on and somehow that had seemed to be the key. Rhythm would be with her that day, with little Vail curled up in Rhythms front paws, and Motif leaning over to gently lick her daughters fur, occasionally looking up into the cool blue of her sisters eyes. “She hasn't opened her eyes yet, I swear Shaye had done so by now, or am I marking the days wrong?” she asked Rhythm, keeping her voice soft so not to disturb her sleeping beuty.

""