gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-01-2015, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015, 02:35 PM by Shaye I.)

Shaye didn't really understand what had happened to Rhythm, or the way that this pack worked. She only knew that Rhythm had crawled to her den in this state and she had been here alone when Shaye had found her. The young girl felt an anger burning in her veins, that was nothing like she had ever felt before. Before now, all her emotions had been born of love, family, and learning. Shaye made a promise to herself then, that when Rhythm got better she would ask her Aunt to teach her how to fight. She wold ask Motif, and Shai, and Bass, she would ask everyone until she was really good, and she would work hard and fast. Then... then lets see anyone dare lay a finger on Rhythm, Shaye would break any part of their body that touched her beloved Aunt.

Seething at the injustice of the world, the young girl would snugglr in closer to her Aunt, as much she could without jostling any of the wounds and would let herself sink into a troubled sleep.
""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.