size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-01-2015, 04:37 PM

Shaye slipped easily into her troubled dreams, with Rhythm being the only thing on her mind. She wasn't sure exactly what she dreamed when she awoke, only that they where troubling and darker then the bright-natured girl was accustomed to. It was almost thankfully that she would be pulled into wakefulness, through that quickly became concern as she realized Rhythm was crying out. She pulled herself to her paws and grabbed some more pain herbs and offered them to her Aunt. She didn't say a word, just looked up in worry at the familiar, beautiful eyes of her hero.

She wanted to ask what had happened, what had left Rhythm like this, but she didn't pry. Her poor Aunt had enough to worry about, and Shaye only wanted to nurse her back to health, to see her beloved Aunt well again.
""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.