size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-01-2015, 05:25 PM

Rhythm easily took the herbs, making no noise of complaint and completely ruining the theory that healers made the worst patience. Rhythm would sigh and settled back down as her anxious niece hovered over her, even as she tried her best not to get into the space of the injured woman. As she watched her Aunt, Rhythm would speak past her pained lips and thank Shaye, Shaye simply nodded her head, accepting the praise but also certain it was not required. She would do anything for her Aunt, and this was nothing, this was simply using the skills Rhythm herself had spent so much time and love teaching Shaye.

“Don't be silly” she scoffed at Rhythm's next words, moving herself back into the crock at Rhythms side where she could snuggle up against her Aunt. “I'll always be here for you. Its the least I can do” she whispered, her voice fading a little, she was tired and it was warm and cosy next to her aunt.
""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.