size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-01-2015, 05:55 PM

Shaye felt the soft movement of Rhythm's head as she used her niece as a pillow. The young girl smiled, glad that she could be there for her Aunt as her Aunt had always been there for her. Shaye could smell the honey and herbs she had lathered onto Rhythm's injury, and the smell was familiar and comforting – there was always a herby scent around Rhythm and her den.

She would feel Rhythm's breathing relax as her Aunt succumbed to sleep, and Shaye placed her own head on the ground and waited for sleep to claim her. It didn't come immediately however, instead she would find herself thinking about Rhythm, about how Shaye couldn't leave here until her Aunt was well again, she needed someone to watch out for and Shaye intended for that to be her.

She drifted off to sleep eventually, and in the very early rays of morning light she would sneak out of the den and hunt down a rabbit just off of Imp's territory – it made the walk a slightly longer one, but it was common courtesy not to hunt on another wolf's land. She dragged the rabbit back to the den, peeking inside first to see if Rhythm had yet awoken.
""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.