size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-01-2015, 06:25 PM

Learning about Vail's blindness had been a confusing thing for the girl, and her mindset now was only to do the best she could for the little sister she already loved. Perhaps Motif's determination had rubbed off on her, or Rhythm's logic in finding an answer. Either way, the moment something was mentioned about finding an expert, Shaye had been all over that. She not only volunteered but had taken off pretty much immediately.

That had been yesterday, and well one single day might not sound like much, an entire day and nigh empty handed sure felt like a loss. She had no idea how to find a blind person who was also willing to help, just somewhere in the middle of Alacritis. How did a person even do that? She was feeling pretty dejected as she stomped through the Fern Gully, her little blue feather flicking back to and fro as the girl, with a determined expression, marched with no destination.

"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.