gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-01-2015, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015, 07:36 PM by Shaye I.)

As she walked, head held high and her stride purposeful she would begin to realize she had walked in a circle. Somewhere along the way, passing obstacles in her path had deterred her so much she would end up where she had begun. She hadn't done a great deal of exploring territories that weren't next to Abaven or Imp, and it would seem, oddly enough, that she was lost. She had just started out again when she caught the movement of another wolf through the ferns. She titled her head and was rewarded with a better glance of smoky fur and even a hint of brilliant blue eyes. The girl grinned widely, she wasn't accustomed to being cautious with strangers and wouldn't start now.

She moved up her trott and made a path that aligned with the stranger, calling out when she was nearly beside him. “Excuse me, Mister?” she spoke, and at the sound of her voice she would be rewarded with a glance at his eyes. Brilliant blue orbs looked back at her, in a similar shine to both her own, and the feather that currently skirted about her cheek. She grinned, and couldn't help but speak her mind. “Oh! You have really beautiful eyes. Maybe you should get a feather like mine, it would look really cool next to your stormy fur” she offered in a friendly manner.

"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.