size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-01-2015, 08:11 PM

The little jump her new friend made at the sound of her voice was adorable, she hadn't intended to startle and nor was she being particularly stealthy in her movements. She was also perhaps behind a little presumptuous in assuming automatically that in this stranger she had made a new friend, but... that was just her way. The beautiful blue eyes she admired did an arc inside their sockets and she watched their movements as he made them.

At first she wasn't certain she was going to get much out of the boy, but after a moment he would turn back to her and make a comment on the feather. She grinned wide, truly happy – her feather was a mark of pride to her, it was something she and her father had done together. “It's a Macaw feather, you can see a touch of gold at the base and that's how you can tell, see? Macaw's are the sturdiest, if you get a feather that's what you should get” she explained, tilting her head down and to the side at a funny angle so he could see the end that was tied messily into her coat.

Next he would comment about her parents, and she gave an amused snort “My parents where strangers when they conceived me, so it would be odd advice to give me” she said with a brazen indifference. She loved her parents with all of her heart, she had no qualms with what had happened between them – all that mattered to her was that now they loved each other. “I don't know, I think an evil man wouldn't look as pretty as you” she pointed out. The young girl really was shameless, and outspoken. Just as Arcus's face would never tell a lie, the girl only ever spoke what she meant.

"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.