size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-01-2015, 10:03 PM

He would easily agree to the feather arrangement, asking how they would meet again after she found the perfect feather. She couldn't help but grin at that “Where friends now, we'll meet again easily” she pointed out, easily believing that to be the truth. When it came to Elements, he would explain that 'healing' didn't count, but that plants and Earth did like his Earth brother who was also a healer. This brother also apparently knew animals.. and stuff, it was all pretty vague and Shaye laughed good naturedly at that.

Arcus finally moved a little closer to her, finally looked comfortable in this environment of conversation, he spoke of friends and evil blue eyed men. “...Pretty storms...” she pointed out again, winking at him, apparently adamant that pretty boys could not be evil. Then again, her dad was a very pretty boy, decorated in feathers and beads, and he was definitely good.

“Hell yeah! I would love to” she eagerly snatched up the opportunity to view storms from the boys cliff, then she hesitated, and blushed a little, scrapping her paw against the earth and looking embarrassed for the first time. “Oh yeah, i'm suppose to be doing something, actually I got a little lost that's why I called out to you.. but then you had pretty eyes that would suit a feather, and well yeah, you know the rest. Umm.. I really really need to find a blind person, but I have no idea how.” she admitted, raising her eyes from the dirt to look up at him, wondering if her new named best friend would be able to help.
"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.