Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-02-2015, 12:37 AM

The flying fox spotted the other wolf long before Alamea was even aware of his presence. Elliot chirruped a few times but the white woman was too wrapped up in her own thoughts to really pay attention and so rolling his eyes the bat dive bombed her head. “Alamea!”

Alamea for her part flinched, side stepping slightly before continuing on. “Elliot? What is it?” She tried to keep the excitement from her voice, was it possible that her companion had spotted her mate?  The bat dropped lightly into his usual spot between her shoulder blades.

“There’s another-“ But Elliot didn’t get a chance to finish that sentence as the pair stumbled upon the male. He spoke and Alamea was silent for a moment thought she stopped her marching. It wasn’t exactly like she wanted to dump everything onto a stranger… she was vulnerable right now and that old distrust was creeping into her.

“You could say that…” She finally spoke, voice soft and a slight sarcastic tone weaving its way into her words. “But it’s nothing to concern yourself with. I’m Alamea Kaname and he’s-“ She jerked her head back but was interrupted by Elliot.

“Elliot. Charmed I’m sure.”  Alamea fixed him with a brief glare before turning her attention once more back to the stranger.

“And you are..?”

Alamea speech Elliot speech

BG © EssenceOfPerception on DA

Flying Fox stock © MadSDesignz on DA