gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
07-02-2015, 12:52 AM

He let her cry which she probably needed. All the worry flowed out of her, all the horrible imaginings fled her mind and she felt light, light as a feather. She leaned into his embrace sobbing into his shoulder. His supportive frame felt so familiar, so comforting. It all made sense now of course, Laoch was her brother and he had only ever wanted to protect them from harm… hind sight was 20/20 after all.

He pulled back just as she was beginning to gain control over her overflowing emotions. Arda met his gaze and listened sullenly as he spoke. She nodded voice a bit hoarse as she spoke. "I know…" It was still a hard thing to conceive. Even as she faced acceptance from her brother it wasn’t a guarantee she’d get the same thing from her parents. Still his words rung true, especially those of their father’s mortality. "I will, I’m just not- I’m not quite ready." She would need to mentally prepare. "Promise you’ll come with me when I’m ready?" She fixed him with a needy stare, it would be easier with her brother to back her up and she couldn’t imagine facing them alone.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: MUKlXeo.png]