ardent

You sing me a slow song

Aqil

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2015, 01:22 AM

The fact that he had seemed to startle the maiden made him mentally scold himself. He had manners, though he should have known by now that the native wolves here didn't seem to speak what he did. That was fine, he knew English. It was one of many languages that he knew, and he'd always strive to learn more. Dipping his head politely to her, calm green gaze locked on hers, his posture non-threatening. "Pardon me, I forget that the creatures in these lands are not the same back home. My name is Aqil Amir Duma, I hail from the continent of Africa."

He glanced at her features. She was quite a pretty specimen, her eye markings especially. Though they were not quite the same, they nearly resembled those that his species bore. Was it possible that wolves and cheetahs had bred eons ago? No, that was silly! They were completely different species! "I don't mean to be so...blunt? Is it? But I must say, you are quite pretty for your species." His voice was kind, gentle. Honest. He hoped he didn't offend her, but when it came to compliments, he couldn't help but say them.

"Speak"