Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-02-2015, 09:28 PM
She seemed so sure of herself. They would meet again, there would be no trouble. But in a land of strange faces whos to say theyd ever stumble upon each other again. "What's your name?" He finally asked in the softest of voices, ignoring how impolite he may seem for letting their interaction get so far without proper introductions. Who knows, they might have let it go so long it would have been awkward to ask her name, but then again he doubted she'd ever be put off by that. Something about her told him she wasnt put off by things he would normally feel awkward about. When she enunciated that he was a pretty storm and not an evil man, he couldn't help but smile. One day the girl would get stung by realities of the world, no one could go so oblivious for so long. And Arcus was suddenly taken aback by two similar but opposing ideas; how easy it would be to turn and be the evil he warned her of, to take advantage of her rose colored optimism...but also, by the strong, sudden and intense desire to shield her from all that, to keep her safe from the world he knew existed.

Needless to say, the gentler side of his thoughts won...

With a hum he'd shift towards her then and smile softly. It wasnt open mouthed and toothed, it was something soft and gentle and almost...timid, like he was afraid to smile truley to her. "When you find my feather, I'll find you a storm" He rumbled, his voice like the calm roll of thunder. But when she spoke of her mission he blinked, tilting his head to look in the distance as he thought. Blind? He thought then of the rumor of Voltage's new squeeze. He never met her face to face, or even seen her, but he had heard she was blind. "Well..." He began, his voice aquiver with uncertainty. "I believe I perhaps could....help. Apparently my elder brother has an interest in a certain blind woman. And as far as rumors go, she seems sweet." Like either Voltage or Glacier would ever fall for anyone that didnt need knights in armor, even subconciously. They lived to help and fix things.