size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-02-2015, 09:51 PM
Her new friend would easily point out something the energetic girl had missed, as he asked for her name. His voice was gentle and she grinned up at him "I'm shaye destruction" she introduced herself "what's your name, is it stormy, or boom clouds ?" She teased him playfully, her tail swishing the ear behind her and her head tilted to watch him with a playful expression. She was totally innocent to the ideas playing in his head, or about the potential bad in the world that she had yet to encounter. He would lean towards her then, and she didn't move an inch, letting his face lean in a little closer to her as he spoke of feathers and storms. "That's a perfect idea,next time there is a storm brewing I'll meet you here with your feather, and you can show me your storm" she decided.

Her small show of embarrassment didn't faze her new prince charming, in fact he even seemed to hold her answer. What where the chances of that? If she needed any further evidence if how awesome her new friend was, it was in front of her "your amazing! It's pretty important, if you could show me where she is you would be my hero" she said sincerely, looking up again into the blues of his eyes. They where a tone no longer guarded but shinning and timid send sweet and she thought they truly where wondrous. She found herself leaning in a little closer at first without realizing, then catching herself and pulling away with a giggle "I think your eyes hypnotized me" that was a big word, but she knew it's meaning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.