gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-02-2015, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2015, 12:14 AM by Shaye I.)

It had become a fun little game for the girl. Every day after finding the feather, she would look to the South in search or storm clouds. She wanted to stick to what she had said, feather and storm, that was when they would meet again but she was eager to see her stormy friend. Days would pass with sunny skies, until at last her eyes found the dark clouds building in the distance and she knew her wait was over. Her feather gift was tied into her fur on the opposite side of her own feather, where she had kept it close for safe keeping. It hadn't been an easy thing to find, a blue macaw feather that was similar to her, yet.. different, a little more stormy and wild. She moved down from her chosen height and made quick work of Abaven territory, and then the rouge lands. She was worried the storm would start before she could get there. She wanted to see its start, she wanted to see it roll in from the ocean and blanket the land from the cliff Arcus had spoken of.

She was out of breath when at last she arrived, and naturally Arcus had beaten her there - he had had far less ground to cover. "Whew!" She gasped as she pulled herself to a stop before him. "Feather, storm, and here we are. I told you it would work out!" She pointed out enthusiastically

"Burn Baby Burn"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.