gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-03-2015, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2015, 01:49 AM by Shaye I.)

The first words out of the boys mouth would be ones she approved of and she rewarded him with a massive toothy grin "Now your getting it" she teased him easily, but she was secretly pleased with his words. They had the echo if sincerity to her and she instinctively knew those words meant a lot coming from him. He would then remind her of their upcoming storm, and she gave a little bounce on the spot, this was going to be good! "You can count on it! I want my storm first" she found teasing him to be too much find and couldn't find it in her to stop. She had never been quite this... energetic about her teasing before and couldn't put a finger on why it was so fun with Arcus.

After his exclamation, Arcus turned and ran into pack territory. She hesitated at the border, sniffing and taking in the unfamiliar scent and catching traces of Arcus on it. She grinned then and ran to catch up, through she was perplexed when he moved into a cave, they weren't going to get a good view in there! It made more sense when they got through to the exit and she got a breath of salty, electric air and grinned across at Arcus. The air felt alive!

"Burn Baby Burn"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.