Insömnia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-03-2015, 04:40 PM

her polls anchored to the cavern of her skull, her alignments were quick to react to his rising hackles, using the extra muscle tissue she acquired from her shoulders to impact more leverage to her thorax - for if he decided to launch his incisors at her she'd be better protected. it wasn't long for him to bubble up some sorry excuse, something that went in on ear and out the other. without a second glance over his physique she already had his motives firmly in tact, she could tell by the way he carried himself he was of higher status than she. nia knew, just by taking a glimpse at the brute he was a fighter - an experienced one at that, which then brought her to acknowledging the likely hood that this masculine may be prone to acts of violence and in all fairness the damsel wouldn't mind it, no, not even the slightest bit. but he seemed worried about something and the pigment of muscle fractions gave plenty sign that he was dawning on a certain vessel - nia sensed the anticipation for it was leaking from the obsidian brute like venom from a snakes fangs.

nia's tongue rolled from the sharp knife-like teeth embedded into her mouth, whilst her koi's formed around the creations of symphony's. oh, well it simply looked like it. but, excuse me, where are my manners. the banshee begins to clear her throat. the names insömnia, but you may address me as nia if you'd like.