Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-04-2015, 12:27 AM
Arcus would sit still, holding her against him as if to protect her from the storm that had always been his ally. Moments like these made him feel alive. The power in the sky, the energy in the air. It felt as if he could breathe in the universe, take on the monsters of the world and be fine. It was his calling, the slow rolling storm and the rumble of power. It was his name sake and he felt so akin to it. The rain would wash over them in sheets, till their fur was soaked to the bone. He was lucky that it was so close to winter, he had yet to shed the thick undercoat he had grown, and he wondered if ahe were the same. Was she cold? He would look down on her then, with care and warmth and devotion, smiling as her feather tickled his ear. And he'd smile the truest smile that had ever graced his lips.

He'd draw his muzzle close to her ear, speaking so she could ear even above the rumble. "I can hear the storm's voice you know!" He said, though it were a lie. A story. She felt like one that loved fantasy. "It tells me of all its seen, and it tells me of all that will be. And it tells me it has never met anyone like you!" His voice would whisper above the thunder, close enough to her ear that she could hear. "Even a storm such as this has to yield to the light."

"Burn Baby Burn"