size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-04-2015, 01:00 AM

Arcus's grip felt secure but not restraining, and she could feel him getting soaked even as she was. She laughed again, lifting her head up to the sky and letting the droplets fall down her face and into her mouth. She licked her lips, still laughing as she enjoyed the moment with the passion of her childish nature. She was looking up at the moment he looked down, and would catch his eye as he grinned at her, the sweetest grin she had possible ever seen in her year and a half of life. She easily grinned back at him, a smile that stretched from ear to ear and lit up her face with life and love, like it was the easiest and most natural thing in the world to smile at Arcus, to enjoy the company of his friendship.

She tilted her head as he pulled his muzzle down to her ear, shifting her gaze back out across the ocean as she leaned to listen to his words. He would tell her that he could hear the voice of the storm and the stories it had to tell. She would laugh as he said she was unique “I'm not that special, your the storms embodiment if it enjoys anyone's company it would be yours! But I want to hear a story then, I want to know what the storm has seen” she teased, her tail flicking happily behind her as she grinned up at him again. She moved a paw and touched it against his cheek as she spoke “Why cant the light and the storm work together to create something even more beautiful?” she wondered.

"Burn Baby Burn"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.