size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
07-04-2015, 01:02 AM

Hymn’s exploration today kept him much closer to home than usual. There was a change coming, he knew his mothers were planning a trip soon or something… to be honest he hardly remembered anything from the meeting with his aunt (whom he was still pleased to discover looked rather similar to him and his brother) but he sensed that it was probably not good for him to go too far for right now.

So instead the hulk of a boy padded close to home, letting the drifting scents and sights dictate his path and as the sun was beginning to set he could make out curious glowing lights further off in the distance. Thinking of the glowing lights that played amongst the roots of the mangroves back home he padded forwards with curiosity. As he drew nearer the familiar scent of standing water reached him and that of a wolf he didn’t recognize.

He approached with tail wagging and a friendly smile on his lips but as he drew up before the white girl he couldn’t help the laugh that burst from his chest.  "Looks like someone found the fireflys." They didn’t always visit the mangroves but on hot summer nights you could watch them from the comfort of your cool den as they danced around the glowing river.

""

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3