Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-04-2015, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2015, 04:30 PM by Marina I.)

Shiranui had all but disappeared.

She should have been used to it by now, knowing his ways, but here she was heartbroken and lonely. Ganja too would be leaving soon. Leaving to look for her parents, possibly her siblings as well. What was she to do though? Marina was alone. There was something about being alone that brought out the negative aspects of the young woman that others would find pitiful. Perhaps even heartbreaking. What she wanted was, well, simple really.

Marina wanted children.

Her heart ached for that unconditional love. That sense of security and need. Some would say in a sense Marina was but a child herself. So broken and yet with good intentions. Her heart no longer sought revenge... but gods did she need something. Something to drive away her demons. Children had always done that for her... and gods did she regret giving up her first two.

They would never find her again. She was sure of it... and she would sink to the earth in the gulley, that sense of depression covering her like a blanket. The tears would form in the beast's eyes, and she would close them with a whine. All she wanted was someone to love her. Someone who could love in that unconditional way. Children were amazing at that... perhaps why her heart pined after them so. If only she could find someone who would grant her that simple wish.

"Listen to me talk,"'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Keno

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]