size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
07-04-2015, 06:21 PM

He was pretty aware of her gaze running over him but then he was pretty much doing the same, observing the graceful flow of the colors on her pelt but his thoughts were interrupted by her sudden outburst and he stared for a minute before glancing back at himself and chuckling. So he did! It wasn’t as though he had never known that, after all his brother was a near mirror of himself so he was very aware of his markings but he had simply never thought of it that way.

The boy gave her a reassuring smile as she thanked him. He let her digest his name sitting calmly in silence as she seemed to drift off into her own mind. Finally she’d repeat his name and apologize for her exuberance. Hymn would shake his head. "No it’s alright. " He chuckled again. "I do and it was kinda cute!" He was unaware of any sort of connotations saying that might carry. He thought seeing someone, anyone, get excited like that was cute. He loved watching others get excited.

She rose to her full height and he was struck by how small she was, smaller than his brother ever. It wasn’t as though he was unaware of how tall he was, he had been taller than both his mothers for some time now but it always kind of surprised him when faced with smaller wolves… maybe it was because he didn’t feel quite that big. Ana spoke again and he nodded. "I like them too." He wiggled slightly as if to both show off the shapes along his sides and to mimic movement within them.

""

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3