Don't Make A Mistake

Kaprasíus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
07-04-2015, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2015, 07:31 PM by Kaprasíus.)

In all honesty, Kapra wasn't the kind to expect anyone to look out for him - even Hypnos - and despite the fact that he would protect his little companion if the time came. Perhaps not with his life, but he would be happy to lose a limb for him. A soft cackle left his lips as he shook his head dismissively, his tail batting behind him in slight amusement. "I'll forgive you this time," he told him with surety. His expression shifted to something far more jestful. Luckily he hadn't been there to see the attack; the scar was much easier on the eyes than the raw injury.

"I didn't," the brute would admit, his voice wavering slightly. He hadn't cared enough to. "I wasn't in the right mind to. She was upset that her brother had died and apparently she did not appreciate my light-hearted spirit." He scoffed as he explained this to him. It hadn't been fear that had prevented him from seeking revenge, no. The injury had warranted immediate attention and, truthfully, he'd been caught by surprise. Who knew someone might be so offended by a single comment? Was death really so traumatic? He could not remember ever feeling such grief. Death had been naught but a new beginning for his family. The wolves here, he knew were soft and weak, and they obviously did not feel the same.

"But what of you?" he'd question sharply, finally letting his gaze settle on Hypnos's own. "Where did you wander off to? Has the north bored you?"

WARNING: Kaprasíus is extremely prone to violence, including maim fights & character claiming.
Katja is also welcome in any and all of his threads, without warning.
He also has a bush viper companion named Jǫrmungandr.