Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-04-2015, 08:04 PM

Thank Celeste, for he would agree to grant her that which she needed and craved. He would not deny her this dire request, and instead fulfill it in kind. There would be no resistance as he took her, but rather the willingness of the female body as it gave in to this stranger. They may not have known each other's names, but right now it didn't matter to her. Action first, the rest later. She would look back at him, a grateful shine in her eyes as he mounted her larger body.

--Fade Out, Fade In---

A good chunk of time had passed, leaving the female sore, tired, and very pleased. Her scruff was marred, but a small price to pay for the blessing that the man had given her. Rainbow lay beside him now, snuggled up to his form like a content kitten after eating a large meal. Her eyes would slowly open, looking at him with that same shine of gratefulness. Though she was now ready for a long nap, there was a bit of talking to do before such a thing could be done.

"I can't begin to thank you enough for this..." Marina would begin. She would lift her head, giving a small smile. "You are a kind brute... I... I'm Marina by the way. Marina Agatsuma." The female would give a weary wag of her tail.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Table by:: Eve

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]