Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
07-04-2015, 11:32 PM

Part of her heart went out to him as she sympathized with his words. He was making the best of the situation he had been placed in and Calypsei could respect that. She wasn’t sure whether or not she should smile or frown at that, so she kept an impassive face, her blue eyes reflecting the worry she had started to feel for her friend. “It won’t be forever at least, and Allen is a good man. He can keep things together until they return.” Her words of comfort didn’t feel all that comforting, and she was almost trying to reassure herself that the pack would be fine without Bass at the helm.

She would gulp, a small smirk growing on her face as she shrugged. Yes, she would survive, but her friends list would be essentially cut in half, which she did not plan on telling him. “I don’t know, it just sounds like a cool title. Plus, spies can be the best of warriors too. I wouldn’t have to spy – maybe an assassin would work better with that though…” She started to trail off when she looked at him. He would answer her question and she would give him a soft smile which lacked the sarcasm of the one before. “If it’s a fight you want, you can always call for me. I’d love a spar, or two, or three. Anything to improve, right?” She wanted to be the best she could be for Abaven.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW