Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
07-05-2015, 06:02 PM
The darkness of the cavern was quite disorienting, though he found with his nose and paws he could navigate easily enough. He wondered if this was how Sabine felt much of the time, and figured it was much more difficult for her - and while he doesn't feel sorry for her, it is interesting to know how she might navigate the world without her sight. Still, the darkness lifts as he grows more accustomed to the cave, his vision growing clearer again, slowly but surely.  "Alright," he'd call out with a gentle laugh as he drew closer to the sound of the stranger's voice.

He was glad she was okay - the misfortune of others was not something that sat well with him, even if he wasn't always eager to help those in need.  "I'm glad." The last thing he wanted to do today was to drag an injured wolf out of this cavern. It would be both difficult, and a bit dangerous, but luckily she seemed like she was alright.

Finally, he caught a glimpse of her in the darkness, little more than a silhouette though it revealed itself to him as he approached.  "No, I'm not okay," he'd quip lately after a moment, grinning lightly as he tilted his tusked skull as he gazed upon her.  "I am Áki." He chuckled gently, hoping she understood his joke.  

table by argent/neffs