Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-06-2015, 01:20 AM
He knew this would be Glacier's reaction, and it helped counterbalance the way he felt. It was directly opposite to what he was, and it was what he needed. Where as he and Serefina were alike, and they reacted similarily, and they fueled each others fire. It was counter productive, which was why it hadn't been his sister's name on his mind, nor any of his other siblings. It was always and only Glacier. The way he calmly accepted everything allowed Voltage to focus and handle his emotions while listening to the ever strong and organized thoughts of Glacier. And he breathed in deeply, trying his hardest to catch his breath and to calm his sobs, listening to Glacier's smooth voice sooth him, feeling him pull Volty's smaller form into his. And he cried, allowing all his disappointment, and loss, and pain to flood from him in choked sobs and tears.

But then he heard that one simple word that practically commanded an answer, even if Glacier didn't put any power behind it. He lifted his gaze, unable to see Glace's eyes from how close he was to him. So he sighed, holding his breath to try and keep his sobs in, to gain his voice back. "O-orchid...said they...th-they were...murdered." He whispered, choking on the word. He failed to tell Glacier who Orchid was, those details could come later. Right now they had far too much to deal with, namely Volty's inability to gather himself. "S-sere...she was uhm.." He whimpered. "O-on the Volcano...I told her. Glace...She...said I was lying and she ran." It hurt, that his sister had bolted, had run from him, but he knew just how she felt. She knew she would need to see it with her own eyes. "She went to see for herself. I...I couldn't stop her...." He winced, closing his eyes tightly, expecting his brother to be mad. Serefina could more than handle herself, which is why Voltage hadn't chosen to chase after her...but that didn't stop him from wishing she would come back.

"Burn Baby Burn"