Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-06-2015, 01:53 AM
His chest was tight, and on fire. But slowly and surely he managed to slowly catch his breath and all that was left was to just...quit crying. It was hard, perhaps it was the shock of it all. Perhaps it was the days of holding it in, trying to keep moving so he could make it back to Glacier. Perhaps it was a mix of it all, of all the sadness and the shock and just the...relief to be back home where everything made sense. But it seemed his brother wouldn't take the news with tears, or even the level headedness he was used too. There was nothing...it was cold. It helped him calm down even quicker, not that he liked it. Stormy eyes would open again at the icy word, and he'd quickly pull away from his brother's strong grip.

He'd stare up at him, hiccuping and gasping at times as his overworked lungs continued to try to get back to a normal rhythm. Stormy gaze would search his brother's icy ones, and he'd swallow gently before he'd move to speak again. "Th-they were dead...for a while.." He whimpered, looking down at the ground before he moved to stand again. He'd push his forehead against his brother's chest, eyes closed again. He wouldn't say anything else, just allowing himself to soak in his brother's warmth. "God, I needed you..." He breathed. "P-please, don't freeze up on me, Glace....I d-don't know how to handle this..."

"Burn Baby Burn"