Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-06-2015, 02:56 AM
At the question Voltage would nod, turning his head once again to stare out at the ocean. Nothing had really changed...and yet, everything had as well. It felt so weird... "Yeah, I promised Terrae ages ago I would find him a tutor...I finally delivered." He said with a small smile, looking back at his brother. "We need to start having group lessons. Everyone needs to learn to fight, to hunt, to heal...we gotta start being more active on that." He said softly, sniffing once more but finally managing to regain his composure, what little he usually had. He was quick to bounce back, his ability to cycle through emotions so quickly allowed him to move easily from outright sadness so something more controllable. He smiled when Anais was named their only hunter. "We should stick Arcus in there as well....and move Terrae up to PraeTarna." He said then. "With the way he handled you when you fell...he proved himself." He said softly before his ears perked when Glacier said Arcus' name. The storm boy had been very hidden, he had been more than a little surprised when he saw him right before he left. Turning stormy eyes back to his brother he'd tilt his head. "So he does live." He said softly before realizing how improper the joke had to be at this moment. So he'd cough slightly and tilt his head down towards the sand. "I'm glad he seems to be doing more than just...whatever he was doing." He said softly, pausing slightly to look back up at Glacier, a small smile upon his lips. "I counted the moments before I could be home, naturally.." He said softly, a small toothy grin on his lips. "The way home was way faster...cause I basically ran." He laughed weakly, looking down and shaking his head. "If there is one thing this trip taught me...its that I never, ever want to be away from you again." He whispered softly.

"Burn Baby Burn"