Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-06-2015, 04:44 AM

She tried to see the positive aspects of his words; she had to. It would do her no good if she continued to linger upon her cringing memories. He was here to help and exchange advice - that was what she needed. Perhaps she had seen it all differently. Really, she could still learn from teaching just as if she was the one being taught. Forgetting was a mistake, and she couldn't live her entire life without errors. A part of her mind still dwelled on the past whilst the other part urged the rest of her to start her future. If she hadn't made that mistake, how else would she improve?

"I'll go do that," she softly promised him, nuzzling her snout into his cheek. There was simply no other father she wanted. How could she thank him? It was more than an ordinary thank you; should she thank him for not scolding her? "Thank you, Father. Without you, I don't know how else I would have regained my motivation." After hearing his encouragement, a new confidence fuelled her thoughts. She was determined to bring him pride, not that she hadn't already. His words would fall into action, never to be ignored and left floating within the air. Great changes were coming, and already, her paws were tingling with eager excitement.

-exit unless stopped-

"Speech"