Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
07-06-2015, 09:35 AM
It was no surprise that Leo answered her call quickly. Since reuniting with him when Fiori had grown from nothing, he had always been present and willing to come to her when necessary. She'd lost both Caeto and Cassius again, and while she hoped they would return, her faith in her children had dwindled - though she still loved them fiercely, and wanted to ensure they had a safe haven here.

A smile touched her lips at Leo's arrival. He reminded her so much of Maverick that, sometimes, it was startling. Though it seemed he was without his father's extreme stubbornness and pride - and that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. She relished in her son's touch for a moment before pulling away to examine him. "I did," she'd start gently, wondering how to phrase her words to him. Behind her, her tail would bat almost nervously at the earth.

"I don't think I need to rule Fiori any longer," Epiphron would start, assessing her son's reaction. "I wanted a place for our family to grow, but I feel as though I've lost my passion for leadership. I think you should take over." She might as well cut straight to the point, to see where Leo stood on these matters. "And if you don't want to, I can only hope the rest of our family will remain here with us.."