gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
07-06-2015, 11:34 AM

When his mother stepped back to look at him he saw the nervousness in her posture and the thump of her tail. He looked at her curiously, but his curiosity didn't have to last long since she got right into the meat of why she had called him. His mind immediately went in a hundred different directions and he was sure that worry showed on his face as much as he tried to not let it, but the one thing he didn't think of was what she asked of him.

His eyes went wide with surprise and for a moment all he could feel was shock. Him? Lead Fiori? He knew that leading a pack had always been a dream on his, but he had begun to abandon the idea entirely, at least until he was older. The shock faded into excitement and nervousness and muddled into one. He honestly didn't know what to say, but he also realized his mother was waiting on an answer. "I'll do it," he finally responded even though he couldn't quite believe his own ears. He had wanted this for so long, but he hadn't expected it to come quite this way. He hadn't ever expected to take his mother's place, at least not for a very long time. Once the initial shock wore off though more of that excitement creeped in and he was able to give her an excited grin.

"Talk" "You" Think