gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
07-06-2015, 12:25 PM

Freewing had led the pair back to Donostrea once Voltage had left them. He'd given her a kiss and an apology but she still felt uncomfortable about losing his presence. She didn't know if it hurt worse that she hadn't been able to keep up with him or that she hadn't even been able to comfort him. Not in the least. Her heart was heavy as they made their way back, Freewing sensed the pace she wished to take and would slowly flit from tree branch to tree branch as she took her time in the return. Hopefully giving the family enough time to grieve alone, but at the same time giving her too much time to think.

Eventually she and Freewing ha crossed the border, she hadn't said much more than a word to Orchid since they had been left. Now as she found her way home the silvery girl would follow Freewing to the den she had slept in before the trip. It was empty, blessedly so. Flopping onto the ground her form would melt into the floor. She was tired, emotionally worn out, and was tired of beating herself up. Why she decided to blame the outcome of the trip on herself she wasn't sure, but she felt like she'd failed those she told she'd watch out for Volt, in the end she hadn't been able to do anything for him but slow him down.
"Speech"
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]