Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
07-06-2015, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2015, 08:28 PM by Paradox.)

Spring was here now, it was about time Paara finally aged up. The white mistress slithered across the landscape, deep blue orbs focused on only one thing, mind set on this mission. She was going to the battlefield to get her some action, get the blood going before she went forth with her main goal. The female had spent months preparing herself, endless hours of training along, using the bodies of dead animals and the trees around her to hone in her skills. Well, it was time she moved to the real thing, hormones pushing her further into this determined state.

So she would make her way into the plains, head lifting high and tail waving behind her frame. Blue eyes scanned the stained grasses for an opponent, hissing when a battling pair almost stumbled into her. Blood would come soon, but it would be from her doing. Paara would come to a stop in a small open area, but would remain standing, watching, waiting for a lone wolf to approach so that they could get this started.

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!