gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
07-07-2015, 12:47 AM

She'd feel him freeze, could practically feel the anxiety that rolled off of him for a long moment, and Gaia was afraid that she might have tried to push too far. This was too soon, and he would be ready to deny her. However, he would shift and press passionate kisses into her fur. She'd lean into his touch, practically purring as he caressed her willowy form. He'd whisper his answer, another confession of love as he let go of the anxiety that lingered with him. "I love you with my whole heart, Voltage." She'd whisper back as he kissed behind her dark ear.

Gaia might have been blind, but her skin was on fire beneath his touch. She wouldn't let him go with out her contact, her body was like putty in his paws. A soft whine would leave her lips as his belly warmed her back. She wanted to be vulnerable with him, she wanted him to have all of her especially her body. He was nervous, and she was too, but she wanted him, more than anything she wanted to experience this with him. Her heart would beat erratically in her chest while a breathy gasp left her lips as two became one. Gaia would give herself fully to Voltage.

-fade-

Her heart rate wouldn't decrease even as he left her. She was still gasping for breath, and though she'd held a much more passive role than Voltage she was sure her legs were made of jello. There was a warmth in her belly that was impossible to replicate, and the affection she felt for Voltage was almost too much for her to handle. She could never be close enough to him. She'd pant softly as he lay be side her, not with holding his affections as she leaned into him as well. "Are you okay?" She'd giggle softly, aiming to try and nip playfully at his muzzle. "I'm more satisfied than I've ever been," She'd ask him to take her again were she not still tired from their journey. There was always the morning though. "I can't wait to have you again," She'd admit sheepishly as she snuggled contentedly into his thick fur.
"Speech"
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]