Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-07-2015, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2015, 07:44 PM by Motif I.)

Mira's answer would only confuse Motif more as she told her perhaps only her own. Motif didn't say anything more however, just tilted her and looked at her friend. She wanted to know what was wrong, and how she could help her but Mira just wasn't making sense. Clearly something was wrong, and kicking ass was an easier solution to Motif then finding words. In fact, as the past had told her speech was definitely not her strong point. Motif wouldn't have to wonder for long however before her friend spoke, and explained herself.

Motif would swallow as her friend explained herself, explained her worries and her troubles. Motif knew things hadn't been easy for Mira, she had faded away from the, vanished without a good bye. She wasn't sure what was going on in her friends life only that she would be there for her if Mira needed her. “I'm sorry life's lead you that way Mira, you know i'll always be here in Abaven – if you ever need me you know where to find me. I hope you find yourself out there Mira, and can come back to us one day” she whispered softly, moving forward to rest her head against Mira's as she thought of her friend going. Motif could only live with it if she thought it was only for now, even a few years slipped by, she didn't want this to be good bye, the end of their friendship.

""