gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
07-08-2015, 01:03 AM

Leo just so happened to be making his way around the border of Fiori when Arian's voice found his ears. He had spent a good amount of time making border patrols now that he was Sovereign. He had way too much free time on his paws with no mate or friends besides his family to speak of so he kept himself busy with patrols and checking in on his pack members. He was sure that he was going to start driving them all crazy with his overly attentiveness sooner or later, but the idea of it only made him grin.

He'd pick up the pace of his steps and within moments he would find his sister waiting on the border. "Arian!" he'd call happily as he got closer, his russet tail wagging behind him. "Well, this is certainly a happy surprise!" He'd hurry to embrace her in a warm hug before stepping back to look her over. "You're looking well it seems-" he'd stopped when he noticed that she was obviously a fair bit larger than the last time he had seen her at the meeting Surreal had called, specifically around her middle. His gaze darted back up to hers and a grin creeped across his face. "Wait, I don't want to jump to any assumptions, but are you... I mean, is there..." he fumbled a little, a little afraid to say she was pregnant. It would be terribly awkward if he started congratulating her and it turned out she had only had a huge lunch.

"Talk" "You" Think