Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2015, 01:20 AM

When Leo showed up, her tail wagged back and forth. She embraced the hug, now happy to admit the touch of others no longer scared her. No need to ask permission or anything of the sort, getting better was the best part of her life that she had ever felt. Though, she couldn't help but to let out a laugh as he tried not to assume. It was nice of him though, she had to say she was glad and proud of what a gentleman he was. "I am well yes, a lot better than I was when I arrived in Fiori." she stated. "Your assumption is correct, I'm pregnant. My mate cypress also took the adravendi name so they will all be little adravendi's! I came here before I end up permanently stuck up north until they're old enough for me to leave." Arian wagged her tail back and forth.

"Are you excited for nieces and nephews Leo! Where's mother?" her eyes would glance around for a moment. Last time she had checked Epiphron was the alphess of these lands. She was not aware that Leo was now the leader, the guidance of the pack. Similar to how her own ran, this place felt just like home, exactly as the north was. Even if the north may have been a bit cooler, she just hoped it meant her pups would be tougher than the rest.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.