Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-08-2015, 06:40 PM
It was both nothing and everything he expected. Everything was always happening so suddenly, and he was pretty sure Gaia didn't much like that. It was so sudden that her family seemed to drop away, sudden that Solo left her life and sudden that Voltage had entered...and now, they would have a family of their own only hours after he proposed to her. He would sigh softly, sadness leaking from him as he pushed away his own happiness to feel her fear. "I know, Gaia.." He whispered softly as she pushed into him. She was silent for a few moments before she suddenly pulled away from him. Ears would slip to press against his ears as he moved to stand again, stepping towards her. Without a word he'd gather her in his arms again, pulling her close and holding her tight. A soft tone would gently lift from him, deep within where love and devotion laid. His mother's lullaby lifted into the air as he held her close, nuzzling into her neck and peppering kisses and affection behind her ears and on her head. "I love you" He whispered so softly, rocking her against him so gently as he hummed his song, trying to calm her fears. "With every ounce of my heart, I love you. I know you're scared...I am too." He whispered so softly. His brows would furrow slightly as he looked down at her, listening to her cries. "I know absolutely nothing about this...I mean, I know how to handle them when they're...well, but I know nothing about pregnancy." He said softly, his voice quivering slightly. Their mother never let him and Glacier near her when she was pregnant with his siblings, and by the time he was old enough to maybe understand he was driven from his home. He'd hum softly again, letting the tone be the only sound to come from him before he sighed, pressing his muzzle into her fur and smiling gently. "But, Gaia, you are not alone. I will learn everything I can, the healers are going to hate me when we're done. You are not alone, and we wont be in the dark for too long. You have me, and we have my family. We aren't alone in this, no one will let us be...I swear to you." He said with happiness on his voice now. His siblings would all be more like parents than anything else, he knew that. They were not alone, they had 10 very able and avaliable babysitters at their beck and call. "I know this is fast, Gaia, and I know you are scared, but I will never leave you. You are not in this alone...just lean on me." He whispered softly, holding her even closer and rocking her against him as he rested his chin on her so gently, trying to envelope her in his warmth, in his love and affection.

"Burn Baby Burn"