ardent

No where to go

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2015, 08:58 PM

He... Had been worried for her? Akemi would feel heat rush to her face at Ravine’s words. Why did that make her feel such warmth...? She would stutter, unable to speak for a moment. Luckily the other wolf present, Arian, would speak as well. It seemed that she knew of Akemi, though the small woman had never met her before. The female would twitch the remains of her ears, drawing closer to Ravine. He was a source of comfort now. She would look to him and then back to Arian, trying to make a decision.

“Well... I...” She would gently press into the black furred male. The woman even seemed to know that she had been seeking to make a pack. She would furrow her brow. “I’m not so sure I’m going to continue my quest for a pack, to be honest... It seems the ones I was fighting for had other ideas.”

The woman would give a soft sigh. “I also can’t speak for my children. Einarr has gone his own way and I’m not sure about Zisa... As for me... Well... I...” Her gaze would trail to Ravine. “I... I want to stay with you.”

"Talk"