Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2015, 11:22 PM

She had known of Akemi through Colman who had left that year ago. His mate had vanished and so he had decided there was nothing left in Alacritis for him. Where he was now, she had no clue. As Akemi spoke and embraced Ravine a hint of happiness struck her. It was always glad to see two that liked each other. Though she nodded her head for her children. She assumed that they were a year old now, for Arian hadn't known how old they were.

"Our alignment shifts to the majority, every wolf has a voice and it's communal. While I'm the president, I consult a member of four wolves to help decide what is best for the pack. They also choose the heir, basically if anyone can pull their weight any alignment is allowed. There are even ranks for more darker aligned wolves to do their business without being picked on by others. It's a place where I believe, everyone can embrace who they are without trying to hide it." Arian explained to Ravine and Akemi. "We are not weak though, even if I have an injured leg I'd defend our borders with our life." her tail moved to a neutral position. She certainly hoped they would leave with her. Sonticus needed more able bodied members, since she had lost lazy one's who she most definitely would not be letting back in.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.