Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-09-2015, 01:30 AM

Nona would arise from her light slumber at the sound of Allen's call. Once again he was already out of the den way before she would awake but nonetheless she was able to throw him off guard on more than one occasion though the skill to act to throw someone off still needed a little work but not that much more when she wanted to see her mate smile. The dark brown fae would lift herself up from where she laid and stretched before bounding off to meet Allen. Time seemed to fly by as she moved swiftly to her mate's side as she pressed her face into his neck and the proceeded to kiss his muzzle before greeting Quelt. Her voice flowed from her maw gently as usual but enough for anyone near here to hear, "Good day Quelt, I would like to request to not actively participate in this training exercise however I will still actively observe and use chance moments to teach the young healers how to treat spar injuries and more serious ones if those do happen, I will leave that call entirely to you and Allen however and Allen may be able to vouch for me as well".

Her gaze would look over Quelt's form and then back to her mate. Green eyes would playfully take in every last detail of Quelt and Allen as if looking for any injuries to treat right away. Nona hoped that Quelt would understand where she was coming from with what she had mentioned. She wouldn't be lazy and not do anything while here since that would be entirely bad form for a Vor to have. Later Nona would hold a more proper healer training session with most of her collected herbs that were at the den except for a select few maybe one agrimony just to teach them what its for and the like. Nona would still participate if Quelt and Allen told her to do so however with the fact of the night's event before between her and Allen, Nona didn't want to put the chance of possibly losing her ability to be a mother at risk especially now when she believed that fate would give her and Allen pups of their own.

"Speech"